Monday, January 2, 2012

Since I have no new projects for 2012 I will share some photos from past projects

I started this blog because I love crafting.  The downside is that I get so over zealous about it that I start to many at one time and barely any get fully completed.  I am hoping that keeping this blog updated will encourage me to keep one of my New Years resolutions of doing what I love. 

I do all kinds of crafts and am not limited to on area.

So now I am going to share some of my past projects with the Internet community, I do apologize for picture quality they all came from my camera phone.

This was actually one of my favorite crafts.  I had gotten a rubbermaid full of lincoln logs off freecycle.  So for Christmas I decided to make a box for one of my friends sons with the lincoln logs.  It was a really inexpensive craft and it looked amazing.  The wood top was actually part of our fence that blew over during a "hurricane." The blue paint was from Home Depots oops paint section so it was only a dollar and the wood was all scrap from the garage.  The most expensive part was the hinges and clasp which were under three dollars each.



That same holiday season I made my fathers fiance a set of coasters (4 pieces) 


What happens when your scrap fabric (1 yard or less) looks like this?





And art can be in cake too.... This was the first time ever piping a cake.  I learned many lessons during that experience.


At this point I am getting annoyed trying to deal with my phone and computer connection.  I am so glad that I finally got a real camera I will not have to deal with this again. I will share more of past crafts as my blog continues.

I hope to learn much from my new readers and hope you get some inspiration too.

1 comment:

  1. So cool & organized :) I'm hosting another giveaway for eShakti thought you would be interested :) www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete