Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops



So awhile back ago I got home from work to find a nice treat on my door step.  I had agreed to try the pine bros product to write an honest review.  I was absolutely not expecting so much.  It was actually nice because I was able to provide some to friends to get their opinions also and share them with my readers.

There were two flavors, wild cherry and honey, I tried both when they came in.  I was much more fond of the cherry flavor.  There were two different types of containers, bags and canister.  I liked the canister better, since in both the drops a free of any other packaging making the bag likely to lose some in a purse.  The texture of the drops were a little strange, they are a hard chewy.  I found myself a little confused whether I was to suck or chew them.  Unfortunately/fortunately I was not sick during this time so I can not give any hands on advice about how they work for sore throats and coughs.  That is were my friends opinion comes in handy.

I gave a couple of types to a co-worker/friend who was coming down with something.  She too enjoyed the cherry flavor over the honey.  When I asked if they helped she said yes but mildly.  They do not have a heavy medicinal flavor.  Well she had them in her purse and her kid niece grabbed one thinking it was candy, in the cherry flavor.  Well it turns out they are kid friendly, she loved them.

These items are located at CVS pharmacies.  The company constantly holds promotions though their facebook page and twitter page. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment