Thursday, February 14, 2013

Amazing Biorhythm Review


Amazing Biorhythm sent me a copy of a my personalized Amazing BioRhythm chart. These charts consist of three energy cycle that control the emotional, intellectual and physical aspect of our daily lives. The process to receive your personalized amazing biorhythms is quick and easy.  To get a personalized chart you have to fill out a form that includes your name, DOB and Email. The personalized chart is emailed to you within 48 hours of submission of the form.  There is a physical cycle, an intellectual cycle and an emotional cycle.  Each cycle is graphed and also has paragraph explaining the critical days and what each cycle means and what you should/should not do on certain days.

To bad this on did not forecast to the 13th of February.... Then I could have seen if I should have had my surgery that day.  But I did and all seems fine.

So tell me what you think? I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Well how cool is that. I need to go check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete